Monday, August 17, 2009

Balzano/McNamara Wedding 8/15

Although everybody was hot on Saturday it was one of the coolest weddings I have ever been to and a part of. Chamomile Balzano and James McNamara were married at Camp Linwood McDonald in Stokes State Forest under a canopy of large trees. Krave restaurant catered the affair and did an amazing job with the utmost professionalism. The Platinum Band proved once again that they are the best thing to happen to wedding receptions in Sussex County in years.


The little hook about this wedding is James is my brother in law, more like an actual brother I had an overwhelming sense of pride come over me as I took these photos. My gorgeous wife, and her family had constant tears of joy throughout the ceremony and day. Oh yeah, the breathtaking ceremony was performed by Suzanne Potts and really was the most beautiful I had ever seen.




A GIGANTIC thank you to Tony and Karen Balzano. They, along with James and Cami, put together the amazing celebration that everyone will never forget.

Also like to thank Garry LaFranco for manning the Photo Booth in the air-conditioned basement. I worked alongside him for years and it was too much fun to do it again.











10 comments:

Grace said...

what fabulous pictures, so nice to see everyone, kate looks so beautiful in her dress, and you and Gary, well to think he sold your dad film for the first pictures we ever took of you, just amazing the way things go around. MY good wishes and happiness to the newly married couple!!

Bethany said...

As always AMAZING pictures!!!

Mims said...

As always I am overwhelmed. You never cease to amaze me. Thank you for all you do. Love Mims
PS. The photo booth was a hoot.

Emily said...

gorgeous!!! the pictures are amazing & it looks like it was a ton of fun!
~E

Unknown said...

WOW! If this is the preview I can't wait to see the full version! The one of James and Cami on the trail to the bonfire is AMAZING!

Unknown said...

WOW! If this is the preview I can't wait to see the full version!I love the picture of James and Cami kissing on the path to the bonfire. AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Rob, you captured the moment so well. I agree with La, if this is the preview, I can hardly wait to see the rest. Pop and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Maggie Stevens said...

I know it's redundant but WOW! What fabulous pictures. Of course, now I'm impatient to see the rest! Rob, what an artist you are!

Anonymous said...

OMG Rob...you are in inspiration to us all..your photos have a life of their own...love the one you and Garry...only because I haven't seen the 2 of you in SOOO long...miss you guys...
shooting a wedding tomorrow...should be loads of fun with 2 inches of rain expected...:)
Love you.....Kim

Anonymous said...

Rob, It was great working with you!
I had a blast and your clients were the best. Thanks Pal.
Garr