Sunday, May 17, 2009

Esposito/Timmel Engagement


Last Thursday night I said hey just grab the umbrella and we will do them anyway. I met Tina and Derick in Warwick NY for their engagement session and yes it was raining, slightly. As far as I am concerned, a little rain never hurt anybody, maybe just some camera equipment.

It was fun. These two are totally at ease in front of the camera and I cannot wait for their wedding at the end of the month.

The little town of Warwick was a great location with lots of great buildings and little alleyways. All night we just kept smelling the air and saying, "where is that coming from?" There seems to be a bunch of little restaurants in the downtown.

Anyway, as I said, Tina and Derick were alot of fun, and I can see their wedding will be also. See you on the 30th guys!














No comments: